Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- Potatoes, washed and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard (optional)
- 2 tbs freshly grated horseradish
- 2 tbs rosemary
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice potatoes into 2 inch cubes or preferred cut.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, Dijon mustard, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a single layer baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 40 minutes or until desired tenderness, stir every 10 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly grated horse radish and serve.
An easy and simple recipe without compromising any flavor! Roasted potatoes come out of the oven perfectly crispy on the outside while staying soft and creamy on the inside. These pair excellent with any protein of your choice.